Monday 27 January 2014

Pilot

Hello, dear mates (or my enemy, whoever reading this). I am Pseudonym Vague. I'm pretty sure you're wondering why my name is very strange and stuff. No, Pseudonym Vague is not my name, it's my pen name. I don't want to share my real name, for some reason.


Although you don't know my name I think it's necessary for you to know my interests. I am an avid fan of music, especially metal, punk, and indie. I am also a ballet enthusiast. My favorite musicians are Oathbreaker, Death of Lovers, Birds in Row and Marika Hackman. Do you know what they have in common? They all have this dark vibe, idk how to explain it. It's pretty interesting yet complicated. My favorite dancers are Svetlana Zakharova and Roberto Bolle. They make a really good pair, you should watch their videos.

In this blog, I am going to tell you what's on my weird, weird mind. Guess what? I've tried talking to someone about my opinions, but people never take me seriously. I hope YOU won't make fun of me, just like people around me.



Je vous adresse mon très amical souvenir
,
P.V

P.S, here's an adorable cat for you


No comments:

Post a Comment