Thursday 30 January 2014

100 Questions No One Ever Ask

Good day sunshine! The world says hello (wtf)! Ok, yesterday I was just watching some videos on youtube. I came across this tag called '100 Questions No One Ever Ask'. The questions are quite strange and funny, so I figure out I should do it myself!

The Questions:

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I don't have a closet in my room, so...

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? 
No, but my mom does take them.

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? 
In, I hate untucked sheets.

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before? 
No, but I want to, idk.

5:Do you like to use post-it notes? 
Mmm, sometimes heehee.

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? 
Always ;)

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? 
Bear, it sounds cooler and I hate bees.

8:Do you have freckles? 
Nope.

9:Do you always smile for pictures? 
Yes, if I don't smile I look like a grumpy, stuck up kid.

10:What is your biggest pet peeve? 
Naive people, as a realist I find these kind of people really annoying. Oh, and also people who pushes their views and beliefs on other people.

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk? 
Sometimes...
12:Have you ever peed in the woods? 
No, I never went to the woods before, let alone pee there.

13:What about pooped in the woods? 
No

14:Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? 
Yes, I often do this while home alone.

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils? 
No, that's icky..

16:How many people have you slept with this week?
I have never slept with anybody before, so, zero.
17:What size is your bed? 
I don't knoooow.

18:What is your Song of the week? 
Plans by Marika Hackman, so addicting!

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink? 
It depends on the shade and how they wear it, I think.

20:Do you still watch cartoons? 
Duh, of course!

21:Whats your least favorite movie? 
High School Musical, Camp Rock, movies like that..

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? 
Mmmm, my school's football field.

23:What do you drink with dinner? 
Water, anything other than water is just too heavy for me.

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Mustard, it's weird I know xD 

25:What is your favorite food? 
Anything with cheese in it omg.

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love? 
The Sound of Music, Cool Runnings, Sister Act, Peter Pan, Thor, Thor 2, The Avengers, Captain America :)

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you? 
My mom hehe, I've never been kissed by a boy.

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout? 
No :)

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? 
No, I'm not that confident hehe

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? 
I'm not very sure, I think my mom, but it was long time ago. 

31:Can you change the oil on a car? 
No, I don't know anything about cars xD

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket? 
Nope, I can't drive, so.

33:Ever ran out of gas? 
Nope, not yet.

34:Favorite kind of sandwich? 
With salami, and cheddar cheese, very yummy..

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast? 
Porridge, and oatmeals with bananas and berries ,sooo yummy.

36:What is your usual bedtime? 
Anywhere from 8 to midnight. 

37:Are you lazy? 
Yes!

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? 
Kleenex xD

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign? 
Dragon :D

40:How many languages can you speak? 
English, Bahasa Indonesia, a tiny little bit of Russian and German :)

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions? 
Nope, :) 

42:Which are better: legos or lincoln logs? 
Lego

43:Are you stubborn? 
Nope.

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman? 
Letterman. At least he’s funny.
45:Ever watch soap operas? 
No. I find it too ridiculous.

46:Are you afraid of heights? 
Yes, nobody knows this, but whenever I pass a fly-over I feel like I wanna pass out.

47:Do you sing in the car?
Nope.

48:Do you sing in the shower? 
Used to, but not anymore. Sometimes I hum.

49:Do you dance in the car? 
Nope.

50:Ever used a gun? 
Yes, when I was a 2nd grader I went hunting.

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? 
My family photo.

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy? 
Most of the time, but I still love it.

53:Is Christmas stressful? 
Not for me

54:Ever eat a pierogi? 
No, but I want to, it looks yummy.

55:Favorite type of fruit pie? 
Apple and pear, banana is also yummy.

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? 
Umm, a singer, fashion designer, ballerina, psychologist, scientist.

57:Do you believe in ghosts? 
Yes.

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? 
Once.

59:Take a vitamin daily? 
Nope

60:Wear slippers? 
No

61:Wear a bath robe? No

62:What do you wear to bed? 
Pajama pants and tshirt, usually.

63:First concert? 
A hip-hop music festival, I don't listen to hip-hop but it's quite fun.

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? 
I actually like all three.

65:Nike or Adidas? 
Nike.

66:Cheetos Or Fritos? 
Uhh Cheetos? No, Fritos….No wait!

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? 
Seeds. Ranch flavored please!

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? 
No, but I'll look them up now.

69:Ever take dance lessons? 
Yes. I’m actually taking ballet now.

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? 
Yes, I imagine him to be either a classical or metal musician.
71:Can you curl your tongue? 
Yup

72:Ever won a spelling bee? 
I was second place, and the funny thing is nobody expect me to even be in the top 3.

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy? 
Yeah, alot of times.

74:Own any record albums? 
I used to own one.

75:Own a record player?
I used to have one.

76:Regularly burn incense? 
No, but I am a candle addict.

77:Ever been in love? 
Yeah, just once though.

78:Who would you like to see in concert? 
Metallica, Megadeth, Marika Hackman, Avenged Sevenfold, Motorhead, Oathbreaker.

79:What was the last concert you saw? 
The hip-hop concert I told you earlier.
80:Hot tea or cold tea? 
Hot.

81:Tea or coffee? 
Tea!! I love peppermint.

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles? 
Errr...Snickerdoodles

83:Can you swim well? 
Yes, I took swimming lessons when I was 9 or 10.

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? 
Totally

85:Are you patient? 
Kind of.

86:DJ or band, at a wedding? 
I’d love a band.

87:Ever won a contest? 
No, sadly.

88:Ever have plastic surgery?
Nope.

89:Which are better black or green olives? 
Neither, I don't really like olives, ew.

90:Can you knit or crochet? 
Noo.

91:Best room for a fireplace? 
Library.

92:Do you want to get married? 
Eventually

93:If married, how long have you been married? N/A

94:Who was your HS crush? 
Charlie

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? 
Noo.

96:Do you have kids? 
No

97:Do you want kids? 
I'm not really sure, I'm scared of giving birth :/

98:Whats your favorite color? 
Green, black, cobalt blue, pastel colors.

99:Do you miss anyone right now? 
Charlie.

BONUS QUESTION: Something that happened to you in middle school.
My parents bought me my first electric guitar :D

Thank you very much for reading this lengthy post, I hope you'll have a great day.

À la prochaine,

P.V



No comments:

Post a Comment